For Sale by Private Treaty
This is a lovely three bedroom semi detached home in the highly sought after Roebuck Castle estate.
Roebuck Castle is a mature estate with large grassed areas and fine trees. There are communal tennis courts and with good access to local schools, shops and transport links it makes for an ideal family home. 187 is a good semi detached property in a quiet cul de sac. It has side access and a large south facing back garden laid out in lawn, patio and fruit trees. Tot he front there is also lawn and shrubs with off street parking.
- Superb large south facing garden with sunny kitchen and dinning room.
- Excellent family home in highly sought after location.
- Mature, sylvan setting with tennis courts.
- GFCH, double glazing and wooden floors, scope to extend subject to PP.
- Fruit trees and lawn with brick patio to the rear
Roebuck Castle is accessed with two entrances to Roebuck road in Clonskeagh.
Local schools: St Killians, Mount Anville, Sandford Park, Oatlands
Shopping in Stillorgan (2.9kms), Dundrum (2.9kms)
From the city: Straight out the N11, right onto Fosters avenue then right to Roebuck road, the first entrance is the second right. Go left then right, the property is on your right at the end of the cul de sac.
- Bus: 17 Blackrock DART & Rialto and 11 to and from Sandyford
- DART: Nearest DART station would be Booterstown 2.9kms
- LUAS: Nearest Green line stop would be Windy Arbour LUAS 2.8kms
- Parking: on street and in driveway. M50 access 4.2kms
Dimensions: 94 m2 (1012 sq ft) approximately
Livingroom 5.19m x 3.69m
Diningroom 3.38m x 2.5m
Kitchen 3.01m x 5.63m
Conservatory 2.13m x 2.51m
Hall 4.66m x 1.79m
WC 1.53m x .8m
Bedroom 1 3.64m x 4.84m
Bedroom 2 3.36m x 3.5m
Bedroom 3 2.37m x 3.13m
Landing 1.82m x 2.54m
Bathroom 1.84m x 2.78m